the lioness retreat
A HOLISTIC WEEKEND EXPERIENCE FOR MILLENNIAL WOMEN OF COLOR SEEKING STRONGER EMOTIONAL, PHYSICAL & SPIRITUAL BALANCE, INTERNAL PEACE, AND A GREATER SINCE OF VITALITY.
Tentative daily activities at our Wellness Retreat:
Spa Appointments or Personal Time
Welcome Social & Group Therapy Session I
Holistic Wellness Workshop
Spa Appointments or Personal Time
Group Therapy Session II
THL Launch & Vision Party
The Holistic Lioness Debrief: Vision for the Future
The Conversation. We would like to offer a unique perspective to a concept that exists within many women like ourselves. As women of color, we are beautiful, strong, educated, career-driven and family-oriented! However, for every positive, there is often a negative.
Whether its career stress, family demands, juggling a social life and love life, or reaching your personal goals, our minds are constantly in a state of movement and chaos. With this said, peace is a luxury that we seldom get to experience. How and where do we find stillness and inner-peace?
The Holistic Lioness & Co. is a catalyst for health and wellness ideas, programs, and community engagement for millennial women of color. The ultimate life fulfillment is feeling balanced in three major areas: health and wellness of your mind, your body and your spirit. If your internal equilibrium is unbalanced, this may cause a downward spiral of stress-related health issues.
The 2016 Holistic Lioness Retreat is a multifaceted experience that offers healing benefits to those seeking stronger emotional well-being, physical wellness, spiritual growth and a greater sense of vitality. Allow this retreat to be the life-changing experience you need. You are invited to participate in the 1st Annual De-Stress Lioness Health and Wellness Retreat hosted on October 7-9, 2016 at the Art of Living Retreat Center in Boone, NC. Not only is the retreat site absolutely stunning, but it is a natural environment filled serenity and peace in the mountains of North Carolina.
If you don’t invest in yourself, who will? We often invest our time and energy into everything except our personal health and well-being. This is an opportunity for you to spend time with yourself, gain the emotional guidance you need, truly relax in a peaceful environment and exchange positive energy with like-minded women.
Experience a gradual change internally and an even bigger change within our community. We challenge you to take this leap of faith and put yourself first!
Peace & Blessings,
The Holistic Lioness Team
October 7-9, 2016
3 days/2 night accommodations
639 Whispering Hills Rd.
Boone, NC 28607
Stunning natural environment, majestic views
Hotel Room Accommodations
Activities: Yoga, Pottery, Hiking, Mind & Meditation, Labyrinth, Kirtan, Evening Bonfire
Three healthy vegetarian meals daily with dietary needs accommodated
Relaxing on-site Spa services available at the Shankara Ayurveda Spa Massage
Retreat Featured Program: Emotional Healing & Group Therapy Session
- To provide an atmosphere of peace and serenity, eliminating outside distractions of usual daily living
- To promote self-awareness, inner-peace, stress-relief and energetic recharge through relaxation and meditation
- To offer resources to resolve internal and external conflicts through group therapy sessions
- To reflect on individual passion and purpose
- To encourage a learning exchange of thoughts, ideas, and creative passions
- To provide a life-changing experience
retreat group FACILITATOR:
WHO CAN BENEFIT?
The millennial woman unafraid to admit she is beautifully flawed while in search of internal peace, healing and balance.
If you can identify with any of the statements below, you can most certainly benefit:
- “Stress, anxiety and even depression are things that just happen in life and I’ve learned to cope.”
- “I feel accomplished, but I rarely make time to enjoy life and do what I love anymore.”
- “I have hidden insecurities, pain, and negativity that need healing and I simply don’t know where to even begin.”
- “I am recently married and/or a new mother. I love my family, but what about ME?”
- “I’m burnt out. I feel like I’m just going through the motions.”
- “How do I find my purpose? I can’t remember the last time I focused on my passion or hobby.”
- “Where can I meet other like-minded women seeking inner-peace and life fulfillment?”